- Your dog has an individual indoor/outdoor 16 foot kennel run, unless you ask us to house more than one of your dogs together.
- We supply bowls, toys, bedding and other supplies to keep your dog happy and comfortable.
- If he does not use his run to relieve himself, he will be let out into an outdoor exercise area regularly.
- We will be here to check on your dog by 8:00 am each morning. We will return after normal business hours to check on him, let him relieve himself and make sure he is happy and comfortable before retiring for the evening.
- Upon your request, we will provide additional exercise in the form of a nature walk, swim in the pond, or romp with a small group similar sized dogs.
- We will return your dog clean by giving him a bath and if a trim is necessary, we can arrange a grooming appointment.
- We will accommodate special diets and administer any medications you request at no additional cost.
- If your dog or puppy has any medical needs while staying with us, we will contact you immediately and make any veterinary arrangements necessary.
Please stop in and visit our facility anytime.
We would love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
Please review the Boarding Agreement and call us with any questions you may have, 864-862-8626.
Click here to submit a boarding request.