Electric Collars - An Instructional GuideAre you interested in learning more about electric collars?
If your lifestyle demands completely reliable off-leash control, or if you have a dog that is frequently unreliable off-leash, the e-collar may be the right tool for you.
Appropriately using an e-collar involves teaching your dog how to respond to the e-collar stimulation. This needs to be done in a step-by-step fashion that shows the dog how to stop the stimulation when it occurs and how to prevent the stimulation in the future.
If you think the e-collar is a tool you need, and you want to understand how to use it correctly, this Digital Obedience Guide is written for you.
This Digital Obedience Guide discusses:
- Getting Started- Understanding your e-collar settings
- Guidelines for Training
- Connecting Obedience with Reward
- Step -By Step Instructions to reinforce the Commands:
- Come, Sit, Kennel (Place), & Stay
- An Obedience Game: Practicing Multiple Commands
A recording of the live webinar (held on April 24, 2019 by Pat Nolan & Connie Cleveland-Nolan) is a part of the Digital Guide.Price: $80.00