Beginner ClassWe would be thrilled to have you, your family and your dog join us for our six-week Basic Obedience Class at our dog training facility in Greenville, SC. During this class, we will introduce basic obedience commands such as Sit, Down, Stay, with a special emphasis on Come.
We know a dog that responds to basic obedience commands becomes an enjoyable family member, is able to relax with you after a hard day, or accompany you on outings such as hiking or swimming. We’re eager to help your dog become such a part of your family.
The first meeting of the Beginner Class:
Will be an orientation at 8:00 PM, WITHOUT your dog. During the next five weeks, you and your dog will attend class together. For your convenience we offer two class times, 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Please let us know the time you prefer to attend.
At the conclusion of this course, you can expect your dog to:
- Walk on a loose leash
- Stay on his bed
- Come when you call him off leash
- Remain in a Sit or Down until you release him
- Behave appropriately when people come to your door
- Jumping up on people
- Call us at 864-862-8626 and we will complete the form for you
- Register online below
- Print and mail a completed application, along with your check, to Dog Trainers Workshop
- The six-week class is $120.00 and payment must accompany your application